Which message types can I add in the 'Communication' tab? Who can see these messages?
- Attachment: adding an attachment. This can be all types of files. Useful for adding sketches, drawings or plans for example.
- E-mail: sending an e-mail. You can send an e-mail to anyone you want, including to multiple people at the same time and people who don’t have access to e-REPS. Place a comma between each email address.
- Complaint: if you want to register a complaint. You can find more information at 'How can I register a complaint'.
- Comment: free text that you can add and that allows you to communicate with a Renson employee and/or anyone who has access to this file.
- Service request: if you want to place a service order. You can find more information at 'How can I place a service order?’.
- If you select target group 'Internal', every user that is linked to the same customer number can read this message. Note: a Renson employee cannot read this message.
Can I add an attachment to a file?
If you are asked to add an attachment to the file or if you want to do so yourself, you can add several files to your request. You can do this in the 'Communication' tab. Click on 'Add' and select the type 'Attachment'. Complete all fields and click 'Select File' under 'File'. Once your file is selected, you only need to click on 'Save'. Repeat this action if you want to add multiple files.
Can I delete an attachment?
You can delete attachments that you have added yourself. In the 'Communication' tab of your file, click on the navigation wheel and click on 'Delete'. Your attachment will be deleted.
Can I contact my Renson contact?
Via the 'Communication' tab, you can create a 'Comment' message. This comment will be sent to your Renson contact. If this person responds, you will receive an email in your mailbox with the message that your comment has been answered.
Can I send messages to people who do not have access to the file on e-REPS?
You can send an e-mail via the 'Communication' tab. You can enter more than one recipient. The addressees can simply reply to your e-mail. These answers will then be sent to the e-mail address associated with your e-REPS login.
If I answer a message, will the other party be notified?
Yes, the other party will receive an email, stating that there is a reply to a message that he/she has sent.
What is the difference between a Complaint and a Service Request?
BBoth types of messages allow you to register a complaint. With a ’Service Request' however, the ’Configurator' tab will be released again, giving you the opportunity to place a service order.
How can I register a complaint?
Via the 'Communication' tab, you can add a new 'Complaint' message. This complaint is handled by a Renson employee.
How can I place a service order?
You can place a service order via the original file or via a new file in e-REPS.
Via the original file:
Please note that you can only place a service order in a file with the 'Closed' status. If you wish to place a service order for an order that has a different status, please contact a Renson employee.
- Find the original file via 'Overview'
- Via the 'Communication' tab, you can add a new 'Service request' message. This automatically registers a complaint. The status changes from 'Closed’ to 'InService'.
- Renson posts a new document in the 'Communication' tab of the type 'Warranty document'. This document contains the following information:
- All warranty numbers
- Product name
- Dimensions - colour - side control
- Article numbers of the parts
You will also receive this document in your mailbox. You can use the data in the warranty list when placing your order in 'Configurator'.
Via a new file:
- In the 'Configurator' tab, you can configure the desired product. This can be done via 'By warranty number'. This warranty number can be found on the order confirmation, invoice or warranty document in the 'Communication' tab or in your mailbox. If you do not have a warranty number, you can select 'By measurements' and enter the order number under 'Warranty number'. In combination with the dimensions, we will search the warranty number for you. If you fill in the field 'Your reference' in the 'Configurator' tab, this will replace the reference of the original order. The service order is then given a different reference than the original order. If this field remains blank, the service order will receive the reference of the original order.
- Click on 'Place order'.
- You start a new request, choose the desired product group and select the product 'Service'.
- In the 'Configurator' tab, you can configure the desired product. In e-REPS, you can order 'By warranty number'. This warranty number can be found on the order confirmation or invoice. If you do not have a warranty number, you can select 'By measurements' and enter the order number under 'Warranty number'. In combination with the dimensions, we will search the warranty number for you.
- Click on 'Place order'.
If you also want to register a complaint, you can add a 'Complaint' message in the 'Communication' tab.