Word jij onze nieuwe Mechanical Design Engineer Ventilation?
Renson Ventilation, a division of the Renson group, manufacturer of innovative solutions for the ventilation of houses, apartments and other buildings is hiring a Creative Mechanical Design Engineer.
What does the job entail?
Driven by innovation and with the aim to create the ultimate and desired solution to realise a healthy indoor climate, we are strengthening our multidisciplinary design team and looking for the next creative mastermind with good knowledge of mechanical engineering.
As mechanical design engineer, you are involved in the product development process from the ideation phase till the launch in production.
Next to converting ideas into detailed 3D models, the varied task package comprises -amongst other things- feasibility studies, evaluating prototypes and assisting during the validation & certification process.
As product owner, you are responsible for the assigned portfolio throughout the complete lifecycle. This includes generating & maintaining the related product data and knowledge transfer to the other stakeholders.
The products being developed are an inextricable part of a total solution and designed for a global market. Hence we are looking for a pro-active team player with “can do” attitude.
- Master degree in electro-mechanics , product or industrial design.
- Hands on engineering software - experience (Inventor is an asset )
- Conceptual thinker, eager to develop innovative solutions
- Eager to explore new technologies & materials
- Punctual and results – oriented.
- Affinity with aesthetics and user centric ideation is a clear asset.
- Good communicator
- In return for your talent, passion and technical expertise, you become part of a growing multidisciplinary team. Here the challenges and opportunities are up for grabs.
- Remuneration in line with your skillset and experience.
Let’s talk and assess if there is a magical collaboration ahead of us…